Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Missionary Pictures

So, part of becoming a missionary (other than all the godly stuff, like Jesus asking you to go across the world), is a bunch of media stuff, like making prayer cards, brochures and all sorts of other things that you distribute to people who are interested in your ministry.

In order to do this, you need to make sure that you have a good family picture. JD and I are so seriously pathetic when it comes to taking pictures, that we decided to hire someone to do that. (I like saying things like that because it makes me feel rich and fancy, like I "have people" - only thing is, our friends, the Moseleys did it for free, because in all reality we aren't rich or fancy and we don't have any people.)

Anyway, below are the pictures of our most recent photo shoot...on another note: it's not easy to get a 10-month old baby to care about your prayer card pictures.

6 comments:

heidibelle said...

Those are so beautiful!!! I want one as soon as you print your prayer card. We miss you guys so much!!! Only two more days till we go home!

Katie said...

you guys are so cute. I can't wait to receive a prayer card in the mail!

The Chalmers' Family said...

adorable.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics- and the kiddo seemed to cooperate fairly well, despite his status as a 10 month old who's pegged as not caring about family photos :-) Beautiful, guys. -KN

Anonymous said...

Michelle and Jamie say hello from Chicago!!! we watched the videos and laughed at what a cute little guy coco is!!!!

Michelle says she misses you and to come visit soon...nice video and cohen is cute!!

love you lots!!!! we'll see ya soon!!!!!!

Jamie and Michelle

Mindy said...

Just came to check out your blog!I love it! What cute pictures!! The camera loves you! I love blogging and am glad to know you guys have one, too. I haven't set up a personal one, but I have one for my students. They love it and we've kept in touch over the summer.

I'll keep checking in now and again. Take care!