Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Double Fistin'

Folks, there comes a time in everyone's life when you're looking at your baby, wishing that you could be a kid again. One such moment happened for me yesterday. We are currently in Colorado for training on how to be missionaries, cross-culturally. Each meal, we sit with other almost-missionaries and talk about very godly things, of course.

At the end of dinner last night, I went to clean up after Cohen and began by pulling his high-chair out from the table. Below is a video of the next minute of my life in which I truly wished that I was, once again, 10 months old. At what other time could you get away with this kind of refined behavior?

3 comments:

heidibelle said...

That is too cute!! I'm going to miss you guys!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness! That is the BEST and yet possibly the grossest thing that boy has done! haha I love it!

The Chalmers' Family said...

awesome, love that. he cracks me up.